(1) The following general terms and conditions apply to all deliveries between us and a consumer in the version valid at the time of the order. A consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor self-employed (§ 13 BGB).
(1) The following regulations on the conclusion of a contract apply to orders via our internet shop http://www.holvi.de/shop.
(2) If the contract is concluded, the contract comes with its
(3) The presentation of goods in the online shop does not constitute a binding application for the conclusion of a purchase contract. Rather, it is a non-binding request to order goods in the online shop.
(4) By clicking the button "Order now with obligation to pay" you submit a binding purchase offer (§ 145 BGB).
(5) After receipt of the purchase offer, you will receive an automatically generated e-mail in which we confirm that we have received your order (confirmation of receipt). This confirmation of receipt does not yet represent acceptance of your purchase offer. A contract is not yet concluded through the confirmation of receipt.
(6) A purchase contract for the goods is only concluded if we expressly declare our acceptance of the purchase offer or if we send the goods to you - without a prior express declaration of acceptance.
(1) The prices indicated include the statutory sales tax and other price components. In addition, there are also shipping costs included.
(2) The consumer has the option of paying by credit card (Visa, Mastercard).
(1) Unless we have clearly stated otherwise in the product description, all items we offer are ready for dispatch immediately. The delivery takes place within 5 working days at the latest. Depending on the payment method, the period for delivery begins on the day after the conclusion of the contract. If the end of the period falls on a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday at the place of delivery, the period ends on the next working day.
We reserve ownership of the goods until the purchase price has been paid in full.
Right of Withdrawal
Consumers are entitled to a right of withdrawal according to the following stipulations, whereby a consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that can predominantly neither be attributed to their commercial nor their self-employed professional activity:
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen (14) days without giving any reason. The cancellation period is fourteen (14) days from the day on which you or a third party designated by you who is not the carrier took possession of the goods. In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us
by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached sample revocation form for this, but this is not mandatory.
Consequences of revocation If you revoke this contract, we have paid you all payments that we have received from you, including the delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us have), immediately and at the latest within fourteen (14) days from the day on which we received the notification of your cancellation of this contract. For this repayment, we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless something else was expressly agreed with you; under no circumstances will you be charged fees for this repayment. If you have requested that the services should begin during the cancellation period, you must pay us a reasonable amount that corresponds to the proportion of the services already provided up to the point in time at which you informed us of the exercise of the right of cancellation with regard to this contract compared to the total scope of the services provided for in the contract.
Sample withdrawal form:
If you want to revoke the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.
(x) Strike out what is not applicable.
End of revocation
The statutory warranty regulations apply.
Our liability for damages, regardless of the legal reason (in particular in the case of delay or defects), is limited to the foreseeable damage that is typical for the contract. This limitation of liability does not apply to our liability for intentional behavior or gross negligence, for guaranteed characteristics, for injury to life, limb or health or under the Product Liability Act.
(1) Should one or more provisions of these General Terms and Conditions be or become invalid, this shall not affect the validity of the other provisions.
(2) German law applies exclusively to contracts between us and you, excluding the provisions of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods (CISG, "UN Sales Convention").
(3) If you are a merchant, a legal entity under public law or a special fund under public law, the place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising from or in connection with contracts between us and you is.