TestLogger Collector Mini is basic level data-logging unit designed for RC-cars. The device inputs ports are focused on analysing driver behaviour, but modular platform will allow changing the inputs to get data from chassis as well.
If you are looking for a starter kit for data logging, then please take look on our bundles. This product is for replacement purposes or in case you need additional devices for other cars.
- Main unit weight with memory card 10 g
- Size: 26.1 x 24.6 x 22.4 mm
- Data transfer and configuration via USB port
- Supports Windows and Mac
- Adjustable logging rate for each channel (500Hz, 200Hz, 100Hz, 10Hz, 1Hz)
- 2 receiver channel inputs (steering, throttle/brake)
- Lap trigger input. One beacon gives laptimes and split times need minimum two beacons.
- 1 Analog input (temperature)
- 1 RPM input (sensor breakout or RPM sensor)
- 2 wheel speed inputs
- Bus connectivity (6-axis IMU)
- 1 x TestLogger Collector Mini
- 1 x TIMU
- 1 x TIR receiver
- 1 x TElectric motor sensor breakout for RPM measurement
- 1 x TRPM sensor
- 2 x 6cm receiver cable
- 2 x 12cm receiver cable
- 1 x TMemory card
- 1 x TMicro-USB cable for data transfer
Part Number: TL0101001