(1) The following rules regarding the conclusion of the contract apply to orders made via the online store https://holvi.com/shop/scriiv-mediapalvelut/. (2) If an agreement is concluded, the terms of the agreement shall be as follows.
Company Name or Name: SCRIIV Owner/representative: Markus Hietanen Address: Punkalaitumentie 901 Postal code, city: 38250, Sastamala Country Finland Registration: Trade register Company ID: 3154175-8 Phone: +358 44 984 3941 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Online presence*: www.scriiv.com
(3) The presentation of goods in the online store is not a binding application to enter into a purchase contract, but is a non-binding invitation to order goods from the online store. (4) By clicking the "Order now with payment" button, you make a binding purchase offer.
(5) Once you have received the purchase offer, you will receive an automatically generated email confirming that we have received your order (receipt confirmation). This confirmation of receipt does not constitute acceptance of your purchase offer. The contract is not concluded with a confirmation of receipt.
(6) A contract for the purchase of goods is only concluded when we expressly announce that we accept the purchase offer or when we send the goods to you - without an express acceptance notification given in advance.
(1) The announced prices include statutory value added tax and other price components. In addition, possible delivery costs. (2) The consumer has the option to pay by credit card (Visa, Mastercard).
(1) Unless we have clearly stated otherwise in the product description, all the products we offer are ready to be shipped immediately. Delivery of virtual products takes place within 2 working days at the latest. Depending on the payment method, the delivery time starts the day after the contract is made. If the deadline falls on a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday, the deadline ends on the next business day.
We retain ownership of the goods until the purchase price has been paid in full.
Right of withdrawal The consumer has the right of cancellation in accordance with the following regulations, in which case the consumer is a natural person who performs a legal act for a purpose that cannot be primarily considered to result from his commercial or independent professional activity:
You have the right to terminate this agreement within fourteen (14) days without giving any reason. The cancellation period is fourteen (14) days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has taken possession of the goods. To exercise your right of cancellation, you must contact us Company Name or Name: SCRIIV Owner/representative: Markus Hietanen Address: Punkalaitumentie 901 Postal code City: 38250, Sastamala Country Finland Phone: +358 44 984 3941 Email: email@example.com Online presence*: www.scriiv.com
notify you of your decision to cancel this Agreement by a clear notice (e.g. a letter sent by post or email).
If you cancel this contract, we must pay you all payments we have received from you, including delivery charges (except for any additional costs caused by you choosing a delivery method other than the cheapest standard delivery we offer, which will be returned immediately and no later than fourteen (14) days from the date on which we were notified of the cancellation of this agreement. We will use the same payment method for this refund as you used for the original transaction, unless otherwise agreed with you. Under no circumstances will you be charged as a result of this refund.
We may refuse to make a refund until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have sent the goods back, whichever is earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any case no later than fourteen (14) days from the day on which you notified us of your cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the fourteen (14) day deadline has expired. You are responsible for the immediate costs of returning the goods.
Statutory warranty regulations apply.
Our liability for damages, regardless of the legal basis (especially in the case of delays or errors), is limited to foreseeable damage typical of the contract. This limitation of liability does not apply to our liability for intentional action or gross negligence, guaranteed properties, injuries to life, limb or health, or liability under the Product Liability Act.
(1) If one or more terms of these general terms and conditions are or will become invalid, this does not affect the effectiveness of the other terms.
(2) Finnish law applies exclusively to contracts between us and you, with the exception of the provisions of the United Nations Convention on the International Trade in Goods (CISG, "UN Trade Agreement").
Updated on 7 November 2023