A cooperative CARD GAME in which YOUR IMAGINATION IS HUMANITY's ONLY HOPE!
- "Best Cross-Curriculum Game Award: Gold" (Imagination Gaming, UK, 2018)
- "Best Family Game Award: Bronze" (Imagination Gaming, UK, 2018)
- "This game is like nothing I have ever played and I loved it so much." (Derek "Dez" Maggs, Goto.game)
- “If you’re looking for some open ended kind of fun storytelling in a family or school or library environment then it’s a green light!” (Eric Dewey, On Board Games)
- "A great ice breaker or team builder for a group of kids." (GeekDad)
- "The game is very open ended, you can really just go wherever and take whatever ridiculous idea you came up with. It was fun. I would buy it!" (The Unfiltered Games)
Launch into a a whole new galaxy of fun and imagination with your family, friends, and the whole classroom with LUPO: The Space Adventure, a light-hearted creative storytelling game, which takes you and your friends on a ridiculous sci-fi adventure. With 4096 different game scenarios, LUPO has enormous replay ability.
When planet Earth turns into a tiny raisin, it is up to you and your friends to blast off beyond the stars and create a new home for humanity. Get ready for a close encounter with fantastic new worlds and species, for example a no gravity world where social zombies live. Let your imagination run wild as you bring your ideas to life, from storytelling and pen and paper designs to building your own spectacular spaceship.
- Ridiculously creative storytelling experience
- Single deck for 3 - 25 players
- 16 x 16 x 16 = 4096 scenarios for the stories
- Impact cards to spice up each game
- Good fun for family and friends, ages 8+
- Complementary add-ons added regularly to LUPO World
Ships from Finland using Priority mail worldwide.