1.5hr, basic price includes up to 8 people, in Helsinki. (extra person: 15 euros/per person, maximum 20 people)
Grind eco-soap powder and make liquid eco-soap! In this hands-on workshop, you will learn how to turn ready made eco-soaps into liquid form. Liquid soap will be easier to use for kitchen, toilet, floor, shoes cleaning.
- (15 min) Coffee/Tea with warm-up discussions
- (10 min) Introduction video
- (40 min) Eco Liquid Soap making
- (20 min) Q&A, package, and clean up (Coffee/Tea)
- Workshop for private groups needs to arrange at least 2 weeks in advance.
- The fee includes all material, equipment and coffee/tea. Every participant get 500ml liquid soap home and another bag of soap powder for DIY 2 Liters liquid soap.
- Kid age below 12 years old is free of charge, but need to be supervised by their own parent(s).
- Workshop is mainly in English, but conduct in Finnish and Chinese is also possible.
- Remember to bring 500ml of container to bring back your result.
- There are plenty of parking space outside.
- It's also possible to conduct the group workshop in their company, community, school etc. Electricity or stove required.
- If the workshop is not conducted at JooSoap Studio, there is an additional traveling cost in Helsinki(50e), Vantaa(80e), Espoo(80e).
- Coffee/Tea will need to be arranged by your own if the workshop is not conducted at JooSoap Studio.
Location of JooSoap Studio, Helsinki
JooSoap Studio, Helsinki
Pasilan Vanhat Veturitallit, Building G (1F Typpilaakso)
00520 Helsinki, Finland
Please follow this direction