2hr, basic price includes up to 10 people, in Helsinki. (extra person for 15 euros, maximum 24 people)
> Great activity for your group meeting, team building and make something together!
Join JooSoap Studio to make eco-soaps out of used cooking oil for household cleaning. Tested and tried technologies/experience from Taiwan since 1996! In this hands-on workshop, you will learn how to make eco-soap and get acquainted with related environmental and health issues. 2-3 people will be divided in groups to make their pot of ecosoaps, guiding by our lecturers. The price includes all material and equipment. We will source some used cooking oil from local restaurants in Helsinki, you are also welcome to bring your own used cooking oil from your kitchen.
- (30 min) Coffee/Tea with warm-up discussions
- (10 min) Introduction video
- (50 min) Eco-Soap making
- (30 min) Q&A and clean up (Coffee/Tea)
- Workshop for private groups needs to arrange at least 2 weeks in advance.
- The fee includes all material, equipment and coffee/tea. Participants get 3 Eco-Soaps (the one you made or the ready ones, around 400g) and 200ml of liquid soap with your own container.
- Participants, please bring some recycled containers and moulds from home(e.g. milk carton, yogurt cups, paper cups...)
- Kid age below 12 years old is free of charge, but need to be supervised by their own parent(s).
- Workshop is mainly in English, but conduct in Finnish and Chinese is also possible.
More photos of the workshops
- It's also possible to conduct the group workshop in their company, community, school etc. (We could test your restaurant used cooking oil if you have own source.)
- If the workshop is not conducted at JooSoap Studio, there is an additional traveling cost in Helsinki(50e), Vantaa(80e), Espoo(80e).
- Coffee/Tea will need to be arranged by your own if the workshop is not conducted at JooSoap Studio.
JooSoap Studio, Helsinki
Pasilan Vanhat Veturitallit, Building G (1F Typpilaakso)
00520 Helsinki, Finland
Please follow this direction