1-1.5hr, basic price includes up to 8 people, in Helsinki. (extra person for 20 euros, maximum 15 people in one session)
>Great activity for your group to get the initial tryout, small practice and learn something together!
JooSoap Studio Demos show how to make eco- soaps out of used cooking oil for household cleaning. Tested and tried technologies/experience from Taiwan since 1996! In this session, you will see how to make eco-soap and get acquainted with related environmental and health issues. After a demo by our lecturer, then 1 pot of tryout will be done by two people from your group members. We will source some used cooking oil from local restaurants in Helsinki, you are also welcome to bring your own used cooking oil from your kitchen.
- (15 min) Warm up discussions (with coffee/tea)
- (10 min) Introduction video
- (40 min) Eco-Soap making Demos and 1 pot of tryout by your group member
- (5 min) Q&A
- Workshop for private groups needs to arrange at least 2 weeks in advance.
- The fee includes all material, equipment and coffee/tea. Every participant will get 1pcs of Eco-Soap and the group will have 2kg eco-soaps you made during the event (these ecosoap will be ready after 2 months).
- Kid age below 12 years old is free of charge, but need to be supervised by their own parent(s).
- Workshop is mainly in English, but conduct in Finnish and Chinese is also possible.
- Additional pot of ecosoap making is 20 euros. And you will keep this ecosoap results(1kg).
- It's also possible to conduct the group workshop in their company, community, school etc. (We could test your restaurant used cooking oil if you have own source.)
- If the workshop is not conducted at JooSoap Studio, there is an additional traveling cost in Helsinki(50e), Vantaa(80e), Espoo(80e).
- Coffee/Tea will need to be arranged by your own if the workshop is not conducted at JooSoap Studio.
More photos of the workshops