Àlex Reig Prints Shop
PRINT SALES – TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- By purchasing an image as a print you hereby agree that the print may only be used for personal use and may not be used for any commercial purposes including public display, exploitation, reproduction or syndication to third parties.
- Your items will be dispatched within 7 to 10 days of placing your order and sooner sent, if possible, to the person named on the Order Form.
- We shall dispatch your goods in the appropriate packaging, by registered post or equivalent, at our own risk to the address provided to us on your order form. Please email us if you require courier delivery.
- You acknowledge that we are not responsible for verifying the authority of the signatory taking receipt of the goods.
- In the event of any damage to a product as a result of mishandling in transit, we will send you a replacement. If it is not possible to send you a replacement, we will issue you with a full refund. If the product has been damaged in transit or is faulty, please contact us by email to email@example.com within 7 days of receipt. When you receive your order, you have until the expiry of seven days of receipt to return the ordered products. The goods must be returned in the same condition as they were originally dispatched and received by you. All items must be returned with tracking details.
- If items are returned, due to being faulty or damaged in transit, You will be expected to pay for the return of the goods, and any refund of this amount will be at the sole discretion of Alex Reig Visual Art and will be credited to the original charged account within 30 days of receipt of the damaged items. Please return them along with a note of your details and the reason for return.
- All Limited Edition prints are signed, numbered and accompanied with a certificate of authenticity, which gives details of the edition and paper type unless otherwise stated.
- All prints are sold unmounted and unframed unless otherwise stated.
- Even after purchase any images bought as prints remain the sole copyright of the photographer.